Nothing says love like Red Velvet CBD Cupcakes! This amazing recipe is sure to wow the one you love; also, these cupcakes taste delicious. In addition, adding CBD to these cupcakes is sure to enhance your experience. If this doesn't make your S.O fall in love with you all over again we don't know what will.
Who Is This For?
This recipe is for anyone who has a sweet tooth, enjoys CBD, and loves trying new things. Although cupcakes is enjoyable adding CBD might be something new and exciting to try. Our goal is for you to try different ways to enjoy our CBD Tinctures. Our CBD Tinctures is one of our best sellers and this is one way of us giving back to you as the consumer.
CBD Tinctures are most commonly known as CBD Oil. Aside from smoking CBD flowers this is one of the fastest ways to get CBD into your system. For instance, smoking CBD flower goes directly into your system but CBD Tinctures take time to metabolize. This is because CBD Tinctures are ingested into your body so it takes time for you to break it down. You still get to enjoy CBD it's just a matter of your preference.
Red Velvet CBD Cupcakes Recipe
- 2 1/2 cups of flour
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened coca powder
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1 cup of softened butter
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 oz red food color
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 16 oz of powdered sugar
- 5 Drops Peach Pear Full Spectrum CBD Tincture
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbs of sour cream
- 8 oz of softened cream cheese
- 1/4 cup of softened butter
- Preheat your oven to 350°
- Mix the flour, baking soda, salt, and coca powder in a large bowl and set to the side.
- In a large bowl mix the butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light fluffy which usually is 5 minutes.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time and mix in the sour cream, food coloring, vanilla, and milk.
- Beat in the flour gradually on low speed until everything is blended
Note: Don't Over Blend
- Add the batter using a spoon into 30 paper lined muffin cups and fill each one 2/3 full.
- Bake for about 20 minutes and put a toothpick into the middle of a cupcake to ensure it's baked. Make sure the toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool the cupcakes in the pan on a wire rack for about 5 minutes
- Remove from the pan and cool completely
- For the frosting beat the softened cream cheese, butter, vanilla extract, 5 drops of the Peach Pear Tincture, and sour cream in a large bowl until the mixture is fluffy. Gradually add in the powdered sugar until it's smooth.
- Frost the cooled red velvet cupcakes and enjoy!